Google Camera Port is finally available for Realme X. If you want to experience the best image quality from your device, then you should download and install Google Camera APK For Realme X.
Realme’s stock camera app is very good but when you compare it to the Google camera app, it lacks some great AI features
The Realme X comes with 6.53-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display. It is powered by Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 SoC clocked at 2.2 GHz and comes with 8 GB of RAM with 256 GB of internal storage. It runs on Realme UI based on Android 10. It is juiced by a 3765 mAh. In the camera department, the Realme X packs in 2 sensors at the back of which 48 MP sensor that is combined with an f/1.7 lens is main. On the front it has motorized pop-up 16 MP sensor.
Though the phones pack in some decent camera hardware, the software processing is not up to the mark to rival. For three years in a row, Google proved that with better software processing algorithms, their phones with a single rear camera can outperform phones with multiple cameras on the rear. If you happen to own a Realme X and want a similar level of image processing, here is how you can achieve that.
Google Camera Port For Realme X
XDA Developers have managed to bring Google Camera from the Google Pixel devices with the HDR+ algorithm and other Google Camera enhancements to Realme X. The ports pack in the following features:
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
Download Google Camera APK For Realme X
Download the latest version of Google Camera port for Realme X by clicking below:
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
If you are looking for Google Camera APK for any other Android device, visit the below page to view the complete collection of available APK files for supported Android devices.Google Camera APK for All Android
Steps To Install Google Camera on Realme X
- Download the Google Camera APK file.
- Copy/Move the downloaded file to your phone.
- Open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the copied file.
- Tap on the file to install it as normal APK.
And you are done.
No root or any special steps needed. Once you install the app, you can simply open the app, grant the required permissions and start using it.
These APKs don’t require any additional configuration, but, on top of the usual options (camera sounds, video resolution, etc) there are a few things you can change (explore the settings menu!):
- HDR+ parameters: “Default” is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, especially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
- HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but the quality is worse).
- HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
- Correction of auto-exposure HDR or Auto-Exposure: Controls shutter speed, not 100% stable. Works better in low light and with HDR enhanced enabled.
- HDR+ enhanced for portrait mode: Slower, but better portrait photos.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode: By default, it zooms in a bit.
- Use the Nexus6P model: Photos with better details/sharpness (and noisier).
- Since slow motion doesn’t work on Oreo, you can hide the option from the menu:
Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > “Disable video slow motion”