Call of Duty: Mobile beta version released today in India. The game only consists of Multiplayer mode .This Game is fully online.Squad vs Squad Is available for Now.
There is a Battle Royale gameplay option available in the lobby screen too; just like PUBG. However, the Battle Royale is not yet available on the mobile version as of now. We will let you know about it as soon as the developers make it live. We have posted the download links of the latest version below.
The gaming modes of Call Of Duty: Mobile includes Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Free-For-All, etc. Not just that, It is also expected that the game would have classic maps like Nuketown, Crash, Hijacked, etc.
Activision said on its website “Call of Duty: Mobile is set to deliver the definitive first-person action experience to mobile gamers featuring an epic online multiplayer action pitting players in head-to-head competitive confrontations.”
The game is fast and smooth to play. The only drawback is that it does not have high graphics options as of now. There is only one Multiplayer mode available where one team can play with another team and whichever team gets 50 kills first wins.
How to install Call of Duty Mobile AnyAndroid device
- First, you will need to register for the mobile version from the Play Store.
- Just open up the Play Store link and click on register.
- Now, download the Call of Duty: Mobile APK file and the data file From the above link.
- Go to settimg and enable unknoen sources.
- Copy the COD mobile APK file to phone storage and install it.
- Now,Open a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Go to the directory Android>>obb and create a folder named com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Now, Open the folder and move the COD mobile data file here.
- Now, if you are in India, then you can launch the app and play it directly.
- For users outside India, use a VPN app like Proton VPN or Turbo VPN (use the free tab) and set the location to India.