Jailbreaking is the process of removing hardware restrictions on iOS, Apple’s operating system, on devices running it through the use of software and hardware exploits; such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second-generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS file system and manager, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
Pangu can jailbreak all devices running iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.1.2., iOS 8.0 to 8.1.2. Pangu is available for both MAC and Pc.
How To Jailbreak iPhone iOS 8.0.1
Step 1 – Backup Your Device With Pc.
- Backup your iPhone with iTunes.
- Firstly open the iTunes.
- Plug your device into your computer.
- You will see “Backup now ” Button, click on it.
Step 2- Turn Off Your Device Passcode
- Go to the Settings App.
- Scroll Down you will see “Touch ID and Passcode” Now click it and turned off it.
- Your iTunes backup password must also be disabled. In iTunes, click your device and then untick Encrypt Local Backup.” Enter your password, then allow iTunes to backup your device again. If this option is grayed out: On the device, open Settings, tap General, tap Profiles and remove all entries there.
Step-3 Enable Airplane Mode
Step-4 Download Pangu 1.1 On your Pc.
Step 5- Open Pangu
- Click on Pangu icon on your Pc.(Run As Administrator)
- You will see the “Jailbreak”, click it.
- After this, click “Already Did” to begin the jailbreak process.
- Your iPhone will reboot. Your device will reboot several times. It will say ‘Restore in Progress’ and “restore” your device.
- Now your ios 8.1 is a jailbreak.Enjoy the phone hacking tricks.